Welcome to the UFV Campus Card office!
We moved to the new SUB, bldg S, room 1101.
Summer, 2015 PHOTO ID SCHEDULE includes dates, times and campus locations.
To Get Your Campus Card:
- Register and be accepted in at least one course in the current semester
- Ensure UFV has your correct legal name on file
- Make sure your address is up-to-date
- Have your student number ready
- Provide valid government issued photo ID (driver's license, or passport)
Your Campus Card is your university ID and provides access to a variety of card services on campus. Services such as the library, Student Activity Centre, U-Pass validation, and more! For more information click on your card below or scroll the navigation bar, on the left.