SLG Information Session
03 April 2013 - 03 April 2013
UFV students: are you looking for valuable work experience in your field of study? Put your classroom knowledge to work and become a Supported Learning Group leader!
Find out more: Attend the SLG Information Session on Wednesday, April 3rd @ 2:30pm-4:00pm in room B121 on the Abbotsford Campus.
It’s all pro in SLG:
- Paid on campus work experience
- Networking with faculty and fellow students
- Improve your resume
- Paid facilitation training
- Student employee parking pass
- Improves critical thinking and leadership skills
- Great for future teachers
- Build self-confidence & group presentation skills
- Priority registration for leaders
What makes the ideal SLG Leader? You are a 2nd or 3rd year student with good grades, group facilitation skills, leadership potential, and a keen interest in learning.
If you cannot make it to the session, fill out an application form and drop it off at the SLG Centre (C1007). Applications are available online at: http://www.ufv.ca/slg/prospectiveleaders/ or in C1007. Application deadline is Monday April 8th at 12pm.
Contact Navneet.firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by SLG Centre (C1007) to reserve your spot.