E-Book and Access Code Problem Solving
Common Problems When Redeeming:
|Code has already been accessed or redeemed
||Contact the Publisher, contact information is noted below.
|Code does not match the course for which you are registering
||You may have purchased the wrong code for your class, see below for a solution.
|You are asked for the class code or class key
||This will be provided by your Instructor.
|You have not received an email back from the Publisher
||Check your Spam/Junk mailbox or you have entered your email address incorrectly and you must contact the Publisher (see contact information below).
|Website will not accept the code you are entering
||Make sure you are redeeming the code on the proper website.
If you encounter a problem after following the steps listed on our website, please contact the appropriate Publisher listed below and they will be able to assist you.
||Step 1: Self Trouble-Shoot: LaunchPad Student User Guide: CLICK HERE
- Device: use a Laptop or a Desktop computer when submitting assignments
- Browser: use Chrome or Firefox when submitting assignments
- Refresh (reload) Chrome or Firefox browser as needed
- Allow pop-ups on your Chrome or Firefox browser
- Clear cache and cookies in Chrome CLICK HERE in Firefox CLICK HERE
Step 2: Call tech support: (800) 936.6899 or email tech support via www.community.macmillan.com/login.
Step 3: If after you call Tech Support the issue(s) is unresolved, please email your instructor, with a few details. When you email your instructor, you MUST include the Tech Support TICKET NUMBER in the subject line of your email.
|Nelson Digital Customer Support
||For questions about Nelsonbrain, or about any of our digital solutions accessed through Nelsonbrain (including WebAssign and MindTap)
Nelson Phone Support:
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm (EST)
|Pearson Digital Customer Support
||24/7 support for students chat line: http://247pearson.custhelp.com or call 1-800-677-6337
|Wiley Customer Support
||Wiley Customer Service:
Phone: (877) 762-2974
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 20:00 (Eastern/New York)
US/Canada (855) 200-4146
If you discover you have purchased the incorrect access code, please contact the Bookstore via email with the following information:
Subject Line: Access Code Help
Please include the following information in the body of the email:
- Your first and last name
- Email address entered for activation
- Phone number
- Access code you originally received on UFV Bookstore receipt
- Item# of the code purchased (located on your receipt)
- Date, and Trans# of purchase (located on your receipt)
- Actual class for which you do need the code