Build a valuable partnership with UFV
By sponsoring the Bajwa Dhami Building Bridges Community Golf Day on August 13, you will support UFV’s South Asian Studies Institute Research Fellowship program.
The South Asian Studies Institute (SASI) takes direction from UFV’s strategic goals to be a leader of social, cultural, economic, and environmentally responsible development in the Fraser Valley. The Institute investigates and considers the complex successes, challenges, and issues as well as the multi-faceted contributions of Canadian South Asians.
Meet your audience
Make your marketing dollars go further. Your message can reach:
- A loyal and diverse audience of up to 30,000 social media followers
- Event attendees from across the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland
- Community leaders, research partners, and academic affiliates
Benefits of sponsorship*
As a sponsor, you will:
- Increase your brand awareness
- Create positive brand affiliation with UFV
- Be positioned as a community leader in the Fraser Valley
*Benefits to your organization are based upon industry standardization of values.