UFV department copy card;
- Are issued through the Campus Card office.
- Use the online form or contact us at local 4176.
- Have no expiry date.
Mission campus copy card;
Value can be added directly to a student's card by calling the Campus Card office using a credit card. Balances rollover to the next semester. Students who do not have a Campus Card have the option to purchase a copy card;
- Cost of $2.00 per card, non-refundable, plus value added.
- Are sold at the Mission Registration office.
- Expire two years from the date of the last transaction.
- Expired copy cards are de-activated.
- Any remaining balances are forfeited.
Student one-time emergency copy card;
Temporarily mis-placed your Campus Card or left it home and need to print right away?
- Cost of $2.00 per card, non-refundable.
- Are sold in the Campus Card office.
- Will be added to the student's account.
- Can access existing account balance.
- Expire in two business days from date of purchase.
- Expired cards are de-activated.
- Balances remain with the student's account.