To better assist students and employees, the office will be open for additional in-person service hours throughout January. In-person service hours will be reduced starting February 1, 2021. Card issuance is an in-person service.
- Register and be accepted in at least one course in the current semester.
- Bring one piece of government issued ID with you.
- Make sure UFV has your correct name on file.
Be Prepared for in-person service
As a member of the UFV community, while on-campus, you have a responsibility to;
- Follow UFV's safety guidelines, read the RETURN TO CAMPUS GUIDE - Students.
- Stay at home if you are not feeling well.
- Enter Building S using the west entrance, facing building C.
- Listen for directions from UFV Safety Ambassadors.
- Keep 6 feet apart from others.
- Stay on the marked spots while waiting in-line.
- Follow directional arrows in the building, one way in, and one way out.
- Tell friends and family to wait outside of the building while getting your Campus Card.
- Be patient, card issuance will take time as there are reduced photo ID stations available.
- Is available thru email at email@example.com or by calling 604-504-7441 ext. 4176.