Dana Hospitality at the Cascades Cafe sources local products
The Fraser Valley boasts some of the most fertile farmland in the world, close to transportation routes and major urban centers. This makes it a “natural” for growing vegetables, fruits and animal products of all kinds. Dana Hospitality at the Cascade Café is proud to source local products and support local farms.
Where the Cascades Cafe food comes from
- Bread comes from Monte Cristo Bakery in Delta.
- Pork products come from Britco in Langley and Johnston’s in Chilliwack.
- Potatoes, potato chips, cabbage, fennel, beans and corn are grown in the Fraser Valley.
- Cranberries come from Richmond.
- Beef is a local product, locally processed.
- Fresh dairy products originate at Fraser Valley farms.
- Chicken comes from Hallmark and Sunrise Poultry (Langley), small family-run businesses.
- Salmon is always BC wild-caught, and Oceanwise certified
- All seafood is MSC certified.
Dana Hospitality at Cascades Cafe makes most things in-house with wholesome, natural ingredients: dressings, soups, salads, sandwiches, entrees, stir-fries, snacks and pastries. They avoid branded, processed foods wherever possible and provide you healthy alternatives.