Who are we?
ECONSA is a student association designed by students for students. We consist of students interested in the study of economics
Our current goals consist of:
- Enhancing student learning
- Growing the Economics Program
- Facilitating the Investments Club
- Encouraging gender and cultural diversity within the field
- Contribute to economic development programs in third world countries
- Improve the current wellbeing of the student body
- Promote student engagement with each other and our community
- Encouraging student thought and promoting student endeavors
What can we do for you?
- Foster relationships between economics faculty and students
- Provide economics students with tools to succeed in their future careers
- Nurture student ideas and encourage entrepreneurial and research projects
- Facilitate career fairs and connect students with potential employers
- Be a resource for economic based material
Chat and share news with us on the UFV Economics Student Association Facebook page!