B.C. Hydro Endowment Scholarship
Donated by British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority
AMOUNT: $500 (approx)
AVAILABLE TO: A UFV student in a Business Administration or Computer Information Systems diploma program who has completed first year of a full-time program.
APPLY TO: UFV Financial Aid and Awards (UFV Scholarship application)
DEADLINE: May 10.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant who resides in B.C.
- Be in good academic standing (3.5 GPA or better),
- Have a balanced lifestyle (e.g., community involvement and other interests)
- Be knowledgeable about and committed to the protection of the environment, and efficient and safe use of electricity.
- Have demonstrated effective communication skills and an interest in innovation during the course of their studies.