What drives do employees have access to?
- F: drive (HomeDIR) – Your personal storage space - You can add, modify, and delete files.
- G: drive (Departments) – Your department storage space – staff will be given access to specific files and folders as specified by their department.
- H: drive (Employee) – Employees’ campus-wide public storage space.
- Q Drive (Instructor) – Used by instructors to distribute course files to students. Faculty can add, modify, or delete files. Students can only read and save files.
- Groups (Optional) – Additional network drive access for some staff members.