Student and Instructor Network Files
Students and Instructors Accessing Network Files While on Campus
R: drive (HomeDIR)
- Student's own personal 1 GB storage space
Q: drive (Instructor_Files)
- Used by instructors to distribute course files to students.
- Faculty can add, modify or delete files on Q: drive.
- Students can only read and save the data that is stored on the Q: drive.
P: drive (Public)
- Student public storage space where all students can add, modify and delete files.
Students and Instructors Accessing Network Drives From Off Campus
While away from the UFV campus, you can access your UFV network drives at these locations:
- my.ufv.ca, choose Online Services page tab and under Network Files click on myFiles
Remote File Navigation (myFiles)
What is myFILES?
- myFILES enables you to securely access and manage the UFV network folders and drives which you have been given remote access.
- For instructions on how to work in myFiles please download the following document: