Contractor Site Safety Program
Questions or concerns? Is an on-site safety orientation required?
Report to the Facilities Management office at the Abbotsford Campus in B150 or email FacilitiesServiceDesk@ufv.ca to schedule an appointment.
Day Contractor Process
- Report to Facilities Office B150.
- Review Pamphlet.
- Review/Sign Contractor’s Access Release Form (Initial Bottom).
- Keys/ID/Parking will be issued.
- Return all items after use, if the office is closed, use FOB to gain access and return your items.
Preferred Contractors Process
- Primary contractors will be responsible for the training of all sub-contractors etc.
- Facilities to review the process with primary contractors, manuals will be signed and returned to Facilities.
- Facilities personnel will review the Contractor Manual and the Power Point Presentation, this will take place on an annual basis.
Contractor ITS Server Room Access
- Contractors requiring access to IT server rooms to perform work must complete the following two forms and submit 48-hours before scheduled work for approval to proceed.