Academic Demonstration Statements
See sample learning demonstration statements used to pursue PLAR in UFV courses.
Career Demonstration Statements
- As the assistant coordinator of public relations, I conceptualized and created a style guide for all grant writers in our organization in order to ensure a higher level of accuracy and consistency when applying for federal grants.
- I applied my understanding of the seven stage-stage mediation process to help resolve a labor dispute at my workplace.
Advising/Teaching Skill Statements
- Guided adults reentering the workforce by providing them with information that supported their learning path
- Matched successful candidates to corporate clients seeking their skill sets
- Developed learning materials (handbooks, websites, exercises, reading lists and audio-visuals)
Administrative Skill Statements
- Systemized the collection and storage of applications that led to 20 percent reduction in wait time between application received and notification of results of application
- Processed applications to graduate