- Equity, diversity, and inclusion at Canadian universities (October 2019)
- Strengthening equity, diversity and inclusion on campus (July 2019)
- Inclusive excellence principles (October 2017)
- Action plan on equity, diversity, and inclusion (2017)
News and academic articles
- Pamela Newkirk (2019). Why Diversity Initiatives Fail. The Chronicle Review.
- Moira MacDonald (2019). Statistics Canada wants you for a new survey on diversity. University Affairs.
- Matthew Halliday (2019). Canada Research Chairs program announces new, more ambitious equity targets. University Affairs.
- Caitlyn Clauson and John McKnight (2018). Planning for diversity, inclusion and equity. Planning for Higher Education Journal.
- Keith Neuman (2019). Race relations in Canada 2019 Survey.
- Merli Tamtik and Melissa Guenter (2019). Policy analysis of equity, diversity and inclusion strategies in Canadian universities - how far have we come? Canadian Journal of Higher Education.
- QS (2019). The State of Inclusivity in International Higher Education
Institutional EDI strategic plans
- University of British Columbia - Valuing difference: A strategy for advancing equity and diversity at UBC
- University of Alberta - Strategic plan for equity, diversity, and inclusion