Who can apply for an Arts practicum?
All College of Arts students can complete a practicum as part of their degree program.
- We have practicums for 2nd-year students (45 credit requirement) as well as 3rd- and 4th-year students (60 credit requirement).
- We have practicums available in Canada and abroad.
Why enroll in an Arts practicum?
These opportunities help you meet your personal and professional goals. Not only will you earn academic credits, but you will also develop yourself as a well-rounded and highly employable graduate.
How to apply for an Arts practicum
- Explore available practicum opportunities at the Arts Worx website.
- Each practicum opportunity includes an application link. Submit an application form for each opportunity that you're interested in.
- Once you have applied for an opportunity, one of our team members will contact you.
Dates and deadlines
Practicum opportunities run for 13 weeks during the fall, winter, and spring/summer semesters.
Intake for practicum and internship opportunities occurs every September, January, and May.