Guiding space-renovation and planning
We work closely with the university community to develop and modify a physical environment that supports student success and enables faculty and staff to provide the best in undergraduate education.
Where to begin?
Read our space renovation principles
Review the Capital submissions process (flow chart of steps and departments involved)
Project proposals considerations
- How will it support university plans and standards
- Innovations, creativity and inclusiveness
- Stakeholder benefits/impacts
- Return on investment
- Project risk
What we need from you
1. Discuss your space request with your department head or director
2. Fill in the Space Renovation Request Form
3. If your request requires a business case, please use our Business Case Template
4. Have your request initiated by either a department head or director
5. Have your request approved by your respective dean or vice-president
6. Submit the completed Space Renovation Request Form by following the instructions on the form.
Intake periods for capital project proposals
For 2019: CLOSED - REQUESTS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2019. Requests that were submitted prior to the deadline are being reviewed.
Check the status of your 2019 submission
December 1, 2018 - August 31, 2019
Space Management (UFV policy #220 - Administration and Operations)
Use of University Space (UFV policy #132 - Administration and Operations)