Welcome to the UFV Campus Card office!
Summer, 2014 PHOTO ID SCHEDULE includes dates, times and campus locations.
Fall, 2014 Campus Card issuance starts August 18, 2014.
To Get your Campus Card:
- Register and be accepted in at least one course in the current semester
- Ensure UFV has your correct legal name on file
- Make sure your address is up-to-date
- Have your student number ready
- Provide valid government issued photo ID (driver's license, or passport)
Your Campus Card is your university ID and gives you access to a variety of card services on campus. Services such as the library, Student Activity Centre, U-Pass validation, and more! For more information click on your card below or scroll the navigation bar, on the left.
*New* Campus Card Funds
Your Campus Card has three fund allocations: one for meal plans, one for Cascade funds, and one for printing/photocopying. Each fund works on a declining balance and can be pre-loaded at the Campus Card office. Need more information? Visit the card office or send us an email. We're here to help!