Welcome to the UFV Campus Card office!
Returning Students: transfer your money from the chip to the strip.
Campus Card Office - B239
Library - Building A
Fall, 2014 PHOTO ID SCHEDULE includes dates, times and campus locations.
To Get Your Campus Card:
- Register and be accepted in at least one course in the current semester
- Ensure UFV has your correct legal name on file
- Make sure your address is up-to-date
- Have your student number ready
- Provide valid government issued photo ID (driver's license, or passport)
Your Campus Card is your university ID and gives you access to a variety of card services on campus. Services such as the library, Student Activity Centre, U-Pass validation, and more! For more information click on your card below or scroll the navigation bar, on the left.