What is it? The Student Engagement Board is a group of appointed students who volunteer their time and skills to plan and execute leadership opportunities and promote development. The purpose of the Student Engagement Board is to help plan conferences and retreats, be a voice for Student Life’s Leadership Institute and provide feedback on our programs.
Leadership Professional Development Opportunity!
UFV’s Student Life Leadership Institute will be looking for 4-5 individuals to form the Student Leadership Board 2013-2014. Please check back in Fall 2013 for application details
How do I Apply?
Application process is currently closed. Please check back in Fall 2013
Engagement Board Responsibilities
- Commit to an Engagement Board position for the Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 semesters
- Attend at least one to two meetings/month
- Help plan and implement the annual student leadership retreat
- Help plan the Winter 2014 conference
- Fulfill other responsibilities of the Engagement Board
For any questions/comments about this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.504.7441 ext 4822
Check out UFV Connects! “UFV Connects” is a first-year mentorship program.
Thank you to our generous sponsor!