Have fun, be active and meet new people. Drop-in sports are open to anyone with a Peak Pass Membership and open to players of all skill levels. When attending a drop-in sport session, please visit the Client Service desk (E150) or scan your membership at the sign-in kiosk.
There are two types of drop-in:
Drop-in | Gym Sports: Scheduled times open for casual sports games based on sport scheduled. Equipment is available for sign-out with your UFV Campus Card.
Organized drop-in: Recreation staff are on site to organize casual games and monitor the facilities. Most organized drop-in sports have an Intramural league options available, if you wish to commit to weekly games.
How to participate
- All participants are required an have an active Peak Pass membership or purchase a day pass.
- This includes reading and signing a waiver prior to participating.
- Information on how to get a Peak Pass can be found on our Membership & pass website
- All drop-in sports are first-come-first-serve and will be the activity on Xplor Recreation
- For some organized drop-in sports, there be a Sports Organizer (student leader) on hand to help arrange teams and sign participants in.
- All participants must wear athletic clothing and non-marking shoes when participating in drop-in activities.
- Staying hydrated while playing a sport is important; ensure empty bottles are placed in garbage bins.*
*Food and beverages like coffee, hot chocolate, and icecaps are not allowed in the gym during drop-in sports or league play.
It is recommended that all participants read the following Campus Recreation sport rules before participating in drop-in activities.
Want more out of your drop-in sport experience?
Campus Recreation also offers a variety of intramural sport leagues where you can play in an atmosphere that celebrates teamwork, mutual respect and of course, fun!
Join an intramural sport league
Looking to get more involved and meet people with the same interests? Become a volunteer Sport Organizer during drop-in. Check out the Join the Cascades Crew website for more details.
Interested in starting up a sport we don't offer? Share your idea via email at email@example.com.
Intramural registration opens December 1, 2023.
Winter Student Peak Pass Membership goes on sale December 10, 2023
Summit Hours are as follows from Dec 4-16, 2023:
Mon-Thurs 8am-8pm | Friday 8am-4pm | Saturday 8am-3pm
FREE WEEK runs January 8-19, 2024, come and try any campus recreation activity for free during Free Week.
Next facility closure:
Dec 18, 2023 - Jan 1, 2024 | Closed for holiday break
Feb 19 - 22, 2024 - Reading Break | No Recreation programing & Summit hours may be reduced. TBC