- Can't tell what stall you're in because of snow and slush?
- Abbotsford campus: Pay for parking at any ticket meter and (enter stall 001), and display the receipt on your dash.
- Chilliwack CEP or TTC campus: Pay for parking at any ticket meter and (enter any student stall number), and display the receipt on your dash.
- Another option is to PayByPhone.
Pay Parking is in effect 24-hours a day, 7-days a week at the Abbotsford campus, Canada Education Park campus, and off-campus on some neighbouring Abbotsford city streets.
- Daily pay parking, or longer term permit parking, is available to students and employees.
- On UFV campuses, there are designated parking areas for students, employees, and visitors.
- For parking lot and stall designations, see UFV Abbotsford campus map or Canada Education Park campus.
- Impark manages UFV parking lots and neighboring Abbotsford city streets.
- There are no in/out privileges on campus or between campuses with daily pay parking (meter or by phone).
- Permit parking is permitted on campus lots only (student/employee).
- Pay for daily parking by phone at 1-866-234-7275
Women's Designated Parking
- Women's designated parking stalls are available in the evenings after 4:30pm in Lot 6 and Lot 7 (immediately north of Building A west, and east of Building A east) on the Abbotsford campus.
- Lot 7 is a designated employee area during the day.
Abbotsford Off-Campus Parking
- On-street daily pay parking on Gillis Avenue, College Drive, and McKenzie Road is maintained by the City of Abbotsford.
- Parking rate is $1.00 for every four hour period, McKenzie Road only.
- On-street daily pay parking is limited to 6:00 pm on Event days after which time, the Event parking rates will apply.
- Student/Public early bird and overflow daily pay parking at the AC is maintained by AC.
- UFV student e-permits and employee permits are not valid off campus.