Some events taking place at the Abbotsford Centre and UFV campuses that may affect traffic and parking congestion.
**Lot 12 outside of Building K will be closed. No parking will be allowed here until November 2019**
September 2019 events:
- Sept 14: Fraser Valley Taco Festival
- Sept 21: Gurdas Mann
- Sept 23: Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators
- Sept 28: Touch a Truck (no access to Lot 4-5)
- Sept 29: Casting Crowns Concert
October 2019 events:
- Oct 5: Rock the Rink
- Oct 10: Cheech and Chong: O Cannabis Tour
- Oct 11: Mamba Fight Night
- Oct 12-13: FV Thunderbirds Showcase
- Oct 16: Shinedown/Papa Roach
- Oct 19: PBR - Professional Bull Riding
- Oct 26: Dallas Smith and Dean Brody
- Oct 30: The Wiggles - Party Time Tour
A portion of lot 7 at the Chilliwack campus at CEP will be fenced off for use by the RCMP starting July 1st until the year 2020.
Parking tips when events are taking place at the Abbotsford Centre
On the day
- Come to campus early.
- Enter and exit from McKenzie Road.
- It is recommended that students and employees park in designated (employee/student/public) Lots 1, 2 and 6-10 to avoid the traffic and the crowds during an event. Regular daily pay parking rates apply all day and evening. Student e-permits and employee permits are valid in these lots.
- Students and employees may park in designated (employee/student/public) Lots 2a, 4 and 5 at regular daily pay parking rates before 4:00 pm and remain parked throughout the evening. If you park after 4:00 pm, you will have to pay the event rate. UFV parking permits are valid in these lots.
- Students and employee permit holders may park in lot 10b (gravel lot).
- Students and employees may park on city streets at Gillis Avenue, College Drive, and McKenzie Road at regular daily pay parking rates until 6:00 pm. After 6:00 pm, either move your vehicle or pay the event rate.
Note: UFV student e-permits and employee permits are not valid on city streets, or at AC's Student/Public Early Bird and Overflow parking lots.