Tangram: UFV's first online academic journal
To help facilitate conversation between and among students and faculty about issues they care about. The journal will serve as a training ground and intellectual hive of activity for all of the publics that the university serves, early career researchers, students and faculty working through new ideas and approaches. The journal will offer book reviews, articles, research notes, working papers and opinion pieces.
Call for papers
Aims & scope
- Promote research within and outside of UFV
- Foster interdisciplinary knowledge creation and sharing
- Encourage research from various groups at different stages
Who can submit?
- Early career researchers
- Faculty members
What can be submitted?
- Research articles
- Research notes
- Working papers
- Opinion pieces
- Book reviews
When to submit?
Twice per academic year
Articles should be original submissions not under consideration elsewhere. To facilitate anonymous review, the names and affiliations of all authors should appear only on the title page.
Please consider the following guidelines when submitting a manuscript for review:
- As a Word document and in English
- Full names, titles, and affiliations of all authors (in order of authorship)
- The email address, postal address, telephone number, and fax number of the corresponding author
- A brief abstract (50 words) and three to six keywords (to be used for indexing)
- The type of article included
- Margins should be 1 inch on all sides.
- Single-space all text, and break between paragraphs.
- Use 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Please do not use Styles for document formatting
- Citation format according to your field's standards
How to submit
Email your submission to email@example.com.