How to find out your total tuition and fees
Your account balance will be available soon after you register for classes. Be sure to check your total before you pay and get your payment in well before the payment deadline.
To review your UFV account balance:
- Log into MyUFV
- Select 'Student Information'
- Select 'Student Billing and Accounts' menu
- Select 'Account Summary'
Payment info for sponsored students
You are a sponsored student if an organization is directly funding your education. Employers, First Nations, government agencies, other educational institutions & charitable organizations are examples of third-party sponsors. UFV welcomes sponsorship arrangements that help our students complete their post-secondary studies.
How sponsorship arrangements work
- It's up to you to communicate with your sponsor. Every student-sponsor agreement is unique, so you need to connect with your sponsor to let them know how much to pay and when to pay. You can download your Statement of Account from myUFV to share with your sponsor.
- Registration deposit: If you have an approved sponsorship in place, you do not need to pay the tuition deposition before registration.
- Late payment: as a sponsored student, you are still responsible for the outstanding balance on your student account at all times. If your balance is not paid in full by the payment deadline, there is a $50 penalty per term and a financial hold will be placed on your account.