Skip to main content

Office of the Registrar

Graduation documents and transcripts

Graduation documents (parchments)

UFV awards a parchment — a certificate confirming your degree (and major if applicable), associate degree, diploma, certificate, etc — to every graduate.

The Office of the Registrar will contact you by email when your parchment is ready for pick up. If you are completing your program requirements in the winter semester we will prepare your parchment for pick up at Convocation.

Request for parchment reprints or replacement

If the parchment you were issued upon graduating has been lost/stolen, damaged, or if you had a legal name change, you may apply to have your parchment reprinted.

You may request only one copy of each credential. To apply for a replacement please review the requirements and submit a completed Parchment Replacement Request (pdf) to

Note: Replacement parchments take approximately eight weeks to process. If you require proof of graduation immediately, you may request a transcript (pdf) or have the requestor contact Auradata for graduation verification.

Transcripts and Completion letters

To request an official transcript or completion letter log in to myUFV (Student Record Requests) and submit a request.

Your official transcript will indicate awarding of your credential when final approval has been received.

Your completion letter will indicate your graduation approval is pending or complete dependent on the status of your approval.

Contact Us