Note: Masks are now mandatory in in all indoor public spaces on UFV campuses. The mask order from the Provincial Health Office applies in all indoor public areas on campus including classrooms, lobbies, hallways, stairwells, elevators, and labs.
- The Office of the Registrar has resumed in-person service and staff also remain available through email and telephone. For office hours and contact information please visit our contact page.
- Most Student Services have reopened for in-person services. A full listing of Student Support Services can be found here.
- Classes for most programs begin Monday September 13. Log in to myUFV (Registration-Student Schedule) to view the days and times of your classes.
- The University will be closed on Monday September 6 for Labour Day
- Information on important registration dates can be found here. Note - the last day to drop courses and receive a 100% refund has changed and is now August 29.
A full listing of Student Support Services can be found here.