Office of the Registrar

Name or address change

Change of address

Address changes can be submitted through myUFV or by completing a Personal Information Change (pdf) and submitting it, with a signature, to one of the OReg offices.

Name change

If your name has been legally changed, please submit a completed ‌Personal Information Change (pdf) to the Office of the Registrar, with the following supporting documentation:

  • A copy of your name change document (marriage certificate or legal name change document). If you bring in the original, we will make a copy.
  • A piece of government-issued ID in your new name (preferably a driver's license, passport, or other ID with a picture and signature).

If you cannot locate your name change document, we will accept two pieces of government-issued ID in your new name.

Contact Us