Fall Semester, 2020
Fall semester card issuance starts August 24 on the Abbotsford campus. To better assist students and employees, the office will be open throughout August and September until the Thanksgiving weekend where hours will be reduced. Card issuance is an in-person service.
- Register and be accepted in at least one course in the current semester.
- Bring one piece of government issued ID with you.
- Make sure UFV has your correct name on file.
As a member of the UFV community, while on-campus, you have a responsibility to;
- Follow UFV's safety guidelines, read the RETURN TO CAMPUS GUIDE - Students.
- Stay at home if you are not feeling well.
- Enter Building S using the northwest entrance, facing building C.
- Listen for directions from UFV Safety Ambassadors.
- Keep 6 feet apart from others.
- Stay on the marked spots while waiting in-line.
- Follow directional arrows in the building, one way in, and one way out.
- Tell friends and family to wait outside of the building while getting your Campus Card.
- Be patient, card issuance will take time as there are reduced photo ID stations available.
If you have other questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the line with QLess
Receive notifications when your turn approaches.
Or text "ufv abby" to 604-265-8123 and follow the prompts to join the line.